Max Downtown Chef’s Tasting Dinners are a unique way to give the gift of fine dining without giving a traditional gift certificate. Our Executive Chef at Max Downtown, Chris Sheehan, has created a unique, seasonal five-course tasting menu that may be customized by your guests. From preferred seating to spectacular cuisine, your guests will be treated to a truly memorable evening at Max Downtown.
Two packages to choose from:
- Max Downtown Chef’s Tasting Dinner ($90.00 per person)
An inventive, spectacular seasonal five course tasting dinner, created by our Executive Chef Chris Sheehan.
- Max Downtown Chef and Sommelier Wine Dinner ($150.00 per person)
Our five course tasting dinner expertly paired with complementing fine wines.
Prices include tax and gratuity. Extra items such as cocktails are not included
How it Works
- Choose the package and the number of guests (2-8). We will create a lovely certificate and mail it either to your attention or directly to the attention of the recipient.Either way, the price of the gift will never be disclosed to the recipient.
- The recipient will receive instructions on how to reserve a table for their special evening at Max Downtown. Reservations may be made for any date convenient for the recipients.
- Our chef has created a unique and spectacular seasonal menu for these special dinners. A sample menu may be provided upon request, but menus are always subject to change. We welcome customizations for dietary needs or preferences. Any menu customization requests are taken at the time the reservation is made.
- Tax and gratuity are included in the price. Wine is included only with the Chef and Sommelier Dinner. Extras, such as cocktails, are not included; however the guests will only receive a check for the extra items. The price of the dinner will not be disclosed.
- At this time, Chef’s Tasting and Chef and Sommelier Wine Dinner certificates are only available for redemption at Max Downtown. If you’d like to give a gift that may be redeemed at any of our Max restaurant locations, please consider giving traditional Max Dining Cards.